Size: 300 Units, 628 Beds
Completion Date:August, 2004
- 25 acres of university owned land.
- 250 seat dining hall facility
- Four-story residential buildings with contemporary architecture and distinctive brick and stucco exterior treatments.
- Furnished apartment has full sized beds, full kitchen with refrigerator, icemaker, range, microwave and dishwasher, high-speed university linked Internet access, cable TV and university linked private phone service.
- Social areas, study rooms, picnic areas and ample green space; fire alarms, sprinklers, and extinguishers; blue-light emergency phones, intrusion alarms, bedside panic-button alarms, card access for building, unit entry doors and keyed knobs on each bedroom door.