Size: 98 Units, 252 beds, 10,000 sf historic gym
Completion Date:August, 2007
- 77,432 sf building features enclosed and conditioned corridors with secured swipe card entries and centralized common areas to promote student interaction.
- Project includes renovation and adaptive re-use of an existing historic, on-campus gym (Clower Hall) into a multi-purpose student center. The gym was originally constructed in 1936
- The residence hall’s layout creates a beautiful outdoor courtyard perfect for student events and gatherings.
- The first new housing on-campus since 1974, the project features a mix of two- and four-bedroom units in suite and semi-suite configurations, which allows a range of living and price point options to be offered.
- Project’s site plan configured to maximize preservation of mature trees that inhabit the designated site area while allowing for future campus growth.