Size: 164 units, 524 beds
Design:4 Buildings, Four-story interior corridor, brick exterior buildings
Completion Date:August, 2007
- Four buildings encompassing 194,008 sf.
- Each of the four buildings feature centralized, swipe card secured entry points – each monitored by adjacent security desks.
- Management and leasing offices; separate computer, exercise, and game rooms; several study areas, laundry rooms and area for music rooms.
- Convenience store open to all students and operated by Sodexho.
- Suite-style units with kitchenette, living area, private bedrooms and no more than two students sharing a bath.
- The site plan allows for the preservation of several existing trees and an ample amount of green space.
- The buildings are massed and placed in a way that knits the community together with student safety in mind.