Size: 266 Units, 880 Beds
Completion Date:August, 2000
- Project involved the acquisition and remediation of a 22 acre Brownfield site which was located adjacent to the UD campus.
- Seven residential buildings in a mix of 4-story garden style and 3-story interior corridor design.
- Central Clubhouse features computer lab, study rooms, fitness center, resident lounge and game room, management offices and resort-style pool with sun deck.
- Fully furnished apartment units include full kitchens with all appliances and all inclusive by-the-bed leases.
- Outdoor community amenities include basketball, volleyball and tennis courts as well as a bike trail and guaranteed parking for each resident.