Size: 76 Units, 122 Beds
Completion Date:August, 2012
- Renovation work included maintaining the 32,000 sf Harris Hall as traditional housing allowing the rich history of the Rose Garden community to live on.
- Repurposing Randolph Hall from housing to a student activity and learning center, converting the off-line and historic Buchanan Hall to general campus office space and allowing Alumni Hall to remain the home of the UL campus newspaper.
- Randolph Hall includes a c-store, on-line gaming center, SMART classrooms, study spaces and efficiency apartments for campus visitors.
- The 4-story buildings have a full masonry façade with cast stone accent panels and window headers to match the historic buildings on campus.
- Each building features a single centralized entry point with two-story lobby, adjacent reception desk, staff office and community amenity areas to promote resident engagement and interaction.
- Resident suites are clustered to create multiple living communities with a central Resident Assistant and lounge on each floor.
- A state-of-the-art access control system allows remote monitoring and programming as well as ability to restrict access to the building, each floor as well as individual wings on a particular floor through a HID system.
- The renovated facility is in full compliance of all applicable codes and includes updated plumbing, HVAC, electrical and IT systems.